Air Conditioners – Are you aware of the fact that the temperature of where you sleep goes a long way in regulating your sleep pattern?
How Much Are Air Conditioners
- LG Gencool Inverter Split Unit Air Conditioner 1 HP: ₦110000 to ₦130000
- Panasonic Split Air Conditioner 2 HP YV18.R420: ₦160000 to ₦190000
- Midea Split Air Conditioner 1.5 HP: ₦85000 to ₦110000
- Haier Thermocool Split Air Conditioner 1 HP: ₦100000 to ₦120000
- Polystar Split Air Conditioner 1 HP: ₦75000 to ₦100000
- Samsung Split Air Conditioner 1 ₦HP: 80, 000 to ₦135000
- Hisense Split Air Conditioner 1 ₦HP: 80, 000 to ₦120, 000
- TCL Window Split Air Conditioner 1.5 HP: 78, 000 NGN to 89, 000 NGN
- Daikin Split Air Conditioner 1 HP: 80, 000 NGN to 140, 000 NGN
- Gree Split Air Conditioner 1 HP: 80, 000 NGN to 102, 000 NGN
- LG Gencool Inverter Split Unit Air Conditioner 1.5 HP: 128, 000 NGN to 160, 000 NGN
- LG JET Cool Split Unit Air Conditioner 1 HP (Low Voltage): 120, 000 NGN to 150, 000 NGN
- Panasonic Split Air Conditioner 2 HP YC18TKF: 150, 000 NGN to 180, 000 NGN
- Panasonic Split Air Conditioner 1 HP: 110, 000 NGN to 130, 000 NGN
- Midea Split Air Conditioner 2 HP: 120, 000 NGN to 140, 000 NGN
- Midea Split Air Conditioner 1 HP: 75, 000 NGN to 90, 000 NGN
- Polystar Split Air Conditioner 2 HP: 120, 000 NGN to 160, 000 NGN
- Polystar Split Air Conditioner 1.5 HP: 100, 000 NGN to 120, 000 NGN
- Polystar Mobile portable Air Conditioner 2 HP: 100, 000 NGN to 130, 000 NGN
- Polystar Mobile Portable Air Conditioner 1.5 HP: 80, 000 NGN to 100, 000 NGN
- Samsung Split Air Conditioner 1.5 HP with Wi-fi: 180, 000 NGN to 230, 000 NGN
- Samsung Split Air Conditioner 2 HP: 210, 000 NGN to 235, 000 NGN
- TCL Window Unit Split Air Conditioner 1 HP: ₦70,000 to 76,000
- TCL Standing Air Conditioner 2 HP: ₦180,000 to ₦240,000
- Daikin Split Air Conditioner 1.5 HP: ₦110, 000 to ₦140,000
- Hisense Split Air Conditioner 1.5 HP: ₦100,000 to ₦135,000
- Gree Split Air Conditioner 2 HP: ₦140, 000 to ₦180, 000
- Gree Split Air Conditioner 1.5 HP: ₦120, 000 to ₦160, 000
- Haier Thermocool Split Air Conditioner 2 HP: ₦150, 000 to ₦192, 000
- Haier Thermocool Split Air Conditioner 1.5 HP: ₦115, 000 to ₦140, 000
TO SEE ALL AIR CONDITIONER POSTS ==>> CLICK HERE
Whenever you are sleeping, your body tries to stabilize your temperature that is not too cold or too hot, but usually a bit lower than your normal body temperature.
Now you know why it is easier for you to fall asleep when the weather is cold. This is also why you find it difficult to sleep when you are feeling too hot or too cold.
You might be wondering what then is the perfect temperature for a good sleep, well that is not so easy to answer for the obvious reason that people are different and so are their body needs.
Although it is usually within the range of 18°C to 22°C or 65°F and 72°F, everyone has what works for them so just decide for yourself what temperature you are comfortable with.
It shouldn’t come as a surprise to you if you have a particular temperature you prefer sleeping in and another one that you prefer working in. It happens. In fact the temperature of your work place goes a long way in deciding how well you concentrate and get your tasks done. This is not rocket science or magic, you work well when you are comfortable.
So you see that air conditioners are not overrated. With air conditioners, you have the power to regulate the temperature of your environment to how it suits you best, anytime you choose.
But there are some factors you should take cognizance of when you want to purchase your air conditioner and that includes air flow, capacity, dehumidification rate that is the Moisture removal rate etc.
Air Conditioners Specifications
In this article, we are going to talk about the different types of air conditioners and discuss some important features so that you will be better equipped with all the information that you need to purchase the air conditioner that best suits you.
The three types of air conditioners that we will be discussing are Window Unit Air Conditioners, Split Air Conditioners and Package Air Conditioners.
Window Unit Air Conditioners
The window air conditioners are those air conditioners that you can place on window sills. You are either go with that option or you make use of a wall opening. If you want to go with these window air conditioners, it is recommended that you fix them taking into consideration the drain and hot issues. So fix them in such a way that those challenges are handled properly. These types of air conditioners are in high demand because they are not as expensive as the other types. However they are quite noisy and do not look as attractive as the other types of air conditioners.
Split Air Conditioners
Split unit air conditioners just as the name implies are in two parts. There is the indoor unit and the outdoor unit. The indoor units are installed to the walls inside the house at least 2 meters from the ground.
The indoor unit and the outdoor unit are linked by a copper pipe and a pipe takes away the water from the indoor unit. The condensers can be found in the outdoor units and are made from copper or aluminum.
Copper condensers although more expensive, are better in the long run. They have better heat efficiency, very easy and are not expensive to repair.
The aluminum condensers although not as expensive as the copper condensers, are not easy to repair at all. So make your choice wisely.
These Split unit air conditioners are very good air conditioners to have as they provide you with very good air distribution.
Their design is lovely and will blend well with the theme of your house. In fact there are a wide range of designs so you just have to select the one that suits you best.
It is quiet and you are will really be glad you purchased this type of air conditioner.
Package Air Conditioners
Package air conditioners could even be regarded as a category of split unit air conditioners, jut that they are much larger and have larger fans. It is best for big spaces and high ceiling areas.
Just like split unit air conditioners they also have indoor and outdoor units but their indoor units are placed on the floor which is not the case with the normal split unit air conditioners.
Now that we are done with the types of Air conditioners let’s look at the features you should take into consideration. This will make it easier for you to get the Air conditioner that will suit you best.
The first that we will be looking at is the Cooling Capacity. This is a huge determinant as to how well your air conditioner will be able to cool wherever you place it in.
So take note of the cooling capacity before you buy that air conditioner. The measurement for the cooling capacity is normally in British Thermal Units (BTU) per hour, or Horsepower.
You equally have to be aware of the Power input and Energy Efficiency of the air conditioner. The power input is simply how much power the air conditioner requires to function properly, while the energy efficiency usually measured as Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) ascertains how energy efficient the air conditioner is that is how much energy the air conditioner consumes while in use.
Other factors such as temperature settings, thermostat type and cooling speed also have an effect on the energy efficiency of the air conditioner.
The Low Voltage Operation feature which some air conditioners have is aimed at allowing you to get the best out of your air conditioners even when there is low voltage. This comes in very handy if you stay in area where there is usually low voltage.
There is also the In Built Voltage Protection which shields your air conditioners from damage caused by various power instabilities such as over-voltage, low voltage, spikes, surges, power back surges etc.
It will be very useful to get an air conditioner that has the In Built Voltage Protection feature if you stay in an area that has epileptic power supply.
If you get really ticked off by noise then you have to seriously take into consideration the noise level of the air conditioner that you wish to purchase.
Most new models that can be found in the market today have very low almost negligible noise levels although this highly depends on the brand as well as the design of the air conditioner.
Window units are way noisier than the rest so you have to take that into consideration as you decide on the air conditioner you want to purchase.
The Auto Restart function just as the name implies is so that in a situation where there is power outage while the air conditioner is in use, the air conditioner can start and resume on its own when the power is restored.
Technology keeps making things easier and better. With the advent of Healthy Intelligent Air function, air conditioners fitted with this function can be set in a way that the air from it will not hit the human body directly.
Not just is this healthier, it also makes for a more uniform cooling of your space. Some also come with the Healthy Dehumidification function which lowers the humidity level of the space you kept the air conditioner in.
There is also the Washable pre-filters and odor-eating carbon filters. They help to protect the air conditioner by getting rid of dust, dirt or hair that can ruin the air conditioner. They are washable so you can easily remove and wash them from time to time.
You equally have to take the size of the air conditioner into consideration to ensure that you are not getting one that is either too big or too small.
With all that we have looked into so far, there is no doubt that you are now aware of what to look out for in an air conditioner. This will make it easier for you to get the air conditioner that suits you best.
Air Conditioners prices was first written on www.priceinnigeria.ng