Apple Laptop Price in Nigeria – The Apple brand has a lot of fans and more people are getting on the band wagon.
This is for very good reason because the products they keep releasing into the market are so wonderful that everyone wants to have a taste of their creativity and innovation.
In addition to the great design, style and class that apple products comes with, there is also the pride that comes with owning an apple product. In this article, we are going to be discussing Apple laptops.
They come in different models such as iBook, MacBook and PowerBook.
We have compiled a list of Apple laptops for you to take a look at while deciding on the one that you want to go with.
Apple Laptop Price in Nigeria
- Apple MacBook Pro With Touch Bar-Intel Core I7 Quad-Core 2.7GHz (16GB,512GB HDD) 15.4-Inch Mac OS: 1,464,290 naira to 1,500,000 naira
- Apple Macbook Pro-Intel Core I7 2.2 GHz (16GB,256GB SSD) 15-Inch Mac OS X: 1,366,670 naira to 1,400,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro 13.3″ Display – Intel Core I7-3.5GHZ 16GB 1TB SSD: 1,088,000 naira to 1,280,000 naira
- Apple Macbook Pro With Touch ID & Touch Bar – 15.4″ Retina Quad-Core I7 2.8Ghz 16GB 256GB: 1,059,900 naira to 1,199,900 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro With Touch Bar – Intel Core I7 2.9GHz (16GB,512GB SSD,4GB Radeon Graphics) 15.4-Inch: 876,400
- Apple MacBook Pro With Touch Bar – 15″ – Intel Core I7 – 16GB 512GB SSD: 860,000 naira to 1,200,000 naira
- Apple Macbook Retina – 15.4inch Core I7 – 16gb – 512gb OS: 830,000 naira
- Apple IMac – Intel Core I5 – 3.1Ghz – 21.5 Inch Retina 4K Display – 8GB RAM – 1TB HDD – OS X El Capitan: 875,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro with Retina and Touch Bar – 2.8GHz Intel Core I7 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD: 728,700 naira
- Apple MacBook Air – Core I5 1.8GHz + 8GB 256GB 13 Inch: 756,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro – 13.3″ With Touch Bar – 3.1GHz – Core I5 – 8GB RAM / 512GB SSD: 69,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro-TOUCH BAR – 2.6GHz Quad-Core Intel Core I7 – 256 HDD – 16 RAM 15 INCH – Mac OS: 923,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Air – 13.3″ Core I5 128GB/8GB SSD 357,000 naira to 420,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro With Touch Bar – Core I7 16GB,512GB SSD,2GB Radeon Graphics 15.4”: 880,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch Laptop With Touch Bar, 2.9GHz Intel Core I5, 512GB, 8GB Retina Display: 632,000 naira
- Apple Macbook Pro Retina Display – Intel Corem3 (256GB,8GB) 12″: 470,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro With Touch Bar – Intel Core I7 2.7GHz (16GB,512GB SSD,2GB Radeon Graphics) 15.4-Inch: 805,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro With Touch Bar – Intel Core I7 (16GB,256GB SSD) 15-Inch: 745,000 naira
- Apple Macbook Pro – 13.3 Inches 256GB SSD Core I5 8GB RAM: 600,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro With Touch Bar – Intel Core I5 (8GB,256GB HDD) 13-Inch: 600,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Air – 13.3-Inch Laptop (Intel Core I5, 8GB, 256GB,Mac OS Xz: 459,999 naira to 550,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro With Retina Display – 13.3 Inch 8GB RAM – 128GB HDD: 433,000 naira
- Apple Macbook Pro – Intel Core I5 (4GB,500GB HDD) 15.6-Inch Mac OS Notebook: 435,340 naira to 490,000 naira
- Apple MacBook – Intel Core M 1.1GHz (8GB,256GB HDD) 12-Inch MAC OS: 574,000 naira to 588,000 naira
- APPLE MacBook Air – 13.3″ – 1.6Ghz Core I5 8GB 256GB Mac OS: 395,000 naira to 471,000 naira
- Apple Macbook Air – 13.3″ Intel Core I5 1.8GHz (128GB,8GB): 375,000 naira to 420,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro – Retina and Touch Bar, 2.9GHz Intel Core I7 , 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD: 870,500 naira
- Apple MacBook Air – 13″ – 1.6Ghz Core I5 8GB 256GB Mac OS: 393,800 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro – 3.1GHz – Core I5 – 512/8GB Retina Display – 13.3″ – Touch Bar: 655,000 naira
- Apple Macbook Air – 13.3″ Intel Core I5 1.8GHz (128GB,8GB): 355,000 naira
- Apple Macbook Pro – Intel Core I5 3.1GHz 256SSD 8gb,Touch Bar 13 Inch Screen Backlight Keyboard: 564,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Air – 13.3-Inch 1.6Ghz – 128GB – 8GB: 349,000 naira
- Apple MacBook Pro – 3.1GHz – Core I5 – 256GB Retina Display – 13.3″ – Touch Bar: 634,900 naira
Preference For Apple Laptops
Apple laptops are preferred by a lot of persons. The brand has gotten itself a very good spot at the top and they have proven times without number that they deserve that spot.
This they have accomplished through their innovation and creativity. We are going to talk about the wonderful features that come with the Apple laptops which has attracted a lot of persons to this brand of laptops.
Accessibility, Size, Design & Security Of Apple Laptops
Apple laptops do not joke with accessibility and when it comes to performance they do very well.
The size of Apple laptops is one of the things that a lot of persons love about the brand. With about 2.5 inches thickness, Apple laptops are sleek, slim and very light weight which makes them very easy to carry about.
Like we pointed out earlier, the Apple brand is known for their creativity, innovation and wonderful design. The Apple laptops are designed for you to get the best.
They come with a lot of awesome features that will really make you glad. Some of these features include a classy aluminum casing, DVD burner, Wi-Fi support, high performance batteries, inbuilt trackball, Bluetooth wireless connection, keypad lightning, stereo speakers etc.
Security is also taken very seriously when it comes to Macs so you have nothing to worry about. Apple laptops are also very durable and will serve you well.
Choosing Your Apple Macbook Laptop In Nigeria
Now that we are done with the question of type and price of Apple laptops, let us move on to other important factors you really have to think about before purchasing a laptop
The first thing you have to decide on is the type of tasks that you will be performing with the computer. This will really help you decide in the type of laptop that will be best for you.
For instance, if you need the laptop majorly for graphics design, then it is best that you go for one with a larger screen.
Those who love playing games particularly online games should go for a computer fitted with a fast processor and massive hard drive space.
Next factor you have to consider is the portability of the laptop. For some this is not an issue at all as they don’t intend to be moving their laptop around often.
But if you will be moving your laptop or carrying it around then you have to go for one that is very portable, for instance the MacBook Air.
It is advisable that you go for a laptop that can handle a lot of tasks very well and not one that is very good only for certain tasks. An example of one that can accomplish a lot for you is a MacBook.
Finally, you have to make sure that you are satisfied with the exterior design of the laptop. This includes colors and size. There are a lot of Apple laptops in the market so it is very likely that you will find one that suits you perfectly.
Filed in Laptop Price In Nigeria