Elepaq Generator Price in Nigeria (September 2020) – Nobody wants to stay without electricity these days as it is very important for the powering of gadgets, appliances, instruments, equipment etc. as well as daily activities in the home, offices, shops, and various business establishments.
In a quest to always have electricity whenever it is needed, people look for other ways to get power apart from the public power supply and a favourite option is power generator.
Elepaq generator is one of the highly sought after generator brands and we will be letting you know why that is. We will also be showing you important factors that you have to put into consideration so that you will be able to make the right choice and select the generator that suits you best.
See below Elepaq generator price in Nigeria.
Elepaq Generator Price in Nigeria
- Elepaq Key Start Generator SV5200E2 3.5KVA – 78,000 naira to 95,000 naira
- Elepaq Key Start Generator SV6500E2 4.5KVA – 90,000 naira to 100,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator ECO1990 1.4KVA – 35,000 naira to 38,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator ECO1990 1.8KVA – 57,000 naira to 69,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator EC3500 2.5KVA – 78,000 naira to 85,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator EC3800cx 2.7KVA – 60,000 naira to 67,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator Ec3800cx 3.5KVA – 73,000 naira to 85,900 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV3500E2 2.5KVA – 98, 00 naira to 120,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV4800 2.5KVA – 105,000 naira to 110,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV4800 3.0KVA – 66,700 naira to 75,990 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV2200 1.3KVA – 30,000 naira to 60,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV2200 7.5KVA – 190,000 naira to 210, 000 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV3800E2 3.5KVA – 78,000 naira to 90,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator SPG 2200 1.8KVA – 54,000 naira to 62,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator ECO4990ES 3.2KVA – 76,000 naira to 85,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator EC5200cx 3KVA – 80,000 naira to 95,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator EC5200cx 2.2KVA – 59,000 naira to 70,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV20000E2 7.5KVA – 165,000 naira to 172, 000 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV20000E2 10KVA – 170,000 naira to 197,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV15000E2 6.5KVA – 178,000 naira to 185,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV15000E2 7.5KVA – 180,000 naira to 215,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV18000E2 10KVA – 215,000 naira to 250,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV7200E2 4.5KVA – 93,000 naira to 100,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator SV7200E2 5.0KVA – 99,000 naira to 110,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator DG6LE 5KVA – 107,000 naira to 111,000 naira
- Elepaq Generator DG4LE 5KVA – 97,000 naira to 104,000 naira
Upsides of Elepaq generators
Unlike some generators in the market today, Elepaq generators are very practical for homes or small businesses as they are very cost effective. It is also very energy efficient as it consumes low fuel.
Some of the amazing features that Elepaq generators come with include, overload protection and built-in AVR. It is also fitted with both key start and recoil start. In addition, it boasts of fuel sediment cups which stop dirt or water from getting to the carburetor from the fuel tank and this helps the generator to last long.
When you purchase an Elepaq generator you have little to no worries as it is very easy to maintain, manage and repair. Its spare parts are also not difficult to get as you can easily get them in your locality.
Another lovely fact about Elepaq generators is that they are available in different capacity. You can get them for capacities as low as 800KW and even as high as 10KVA.
Downsides of Elepaq generators
A disadvantage of Elepaq generators that you should be aware of is that it is can be very noisy. Apart from this, it is a very good generator to have.
Before You Buy An Elepaq
Selecting a generator that is best for you is not just about walking into a store and picking one that suits your fancy. There are some factors that you should put into consideration so as to make the best choice and we are going to be looking into these factors.
Dimension: Size is a very important factor to consider. You won’t find it funny if you spend money to purchase a generator only to find out that you do not have sufficient space to keep and operate the generator. Make sure that the generator that you finally go for will fit and be comfortably operated from the space that you have made available for it.
Rated Power: Rated power is simply the amount of load that a generator can comfortably carry all things being equal. This rating is measured in KVA or VA or W. KVA is the same as 1000 VA, so when you see something like a 1.5KVA generator then know that it is the same thing as 1500 VA. With regards to rated power it is recommended that you go for a generator with rated power above your need. This way you’ll be sure that you won’t exceed rated power.
Maximum Power: You have to try as much as possible not to exceed a maximum load or power that a generator can handle over a very short period. Therefore you have to check the rated power and maximum power on the Elepaq generator of your choice to be sure that you are going for something that will serve you well.
Starting method: Elepaq generators are fitted with either key (kick starter), recoil starter (rope & grip), or both. Of course the ones that come with key starter are easier to start, but as expected they are more expensive. But it makes starting the generator very easy and if you can afford it then you should go for it. If not then you have to make do with the recoil starter (rope & grip).
Fuel type: Although a majority of Elepaq generators make use of petrol, there are some that run on diesel. You have to be sure that the one you decide to go for is one that you are comfortable with.
Recommended Engine Oil: You also have to find out the recommended engine oil for the generator that you want to go for so that you don’t end u making a mistake.
Rated Output frequency: Rated Output frequency refers to the frequency of your generators output voltage. Some countries have it that generators sold there has to be 60Hz, but in Nigeria it has to be 50Hz. You have to be sure that the rated frequency is the same with your public power supply.
Presence or absence of an Automatic Voltage regulator (AVR): When you want to purchase a generator, one of the things that you have to find out is whether or not it comes with an AVR (Automatic Voltage regulator). The good news however is that Elepaq generators are usually fitted with an AVR.
Output Voltage: You might be wondering what Output Voltage is, it is the value of voltage gotten from the generator set. Normally, most generators that can be gotten in the country give out from 210V to 250V. With Elepaq generators you should be expecting about 220V.
Portability Kit: If you intend to be moving your generator around then you should look out for features such as wheels, rollers, and handles. There are Elepaq generators with such features but they might be more expensive.
Elepaq Generator Price is filed in Generator Prices