Flash Drive Price In Nigeria – As long as a you have a functional laptop, sooner or later you’ll start thinking about purchasing a flash drive. They have become such a convenient tool for copying and transferring files.
The fact that it has so much memory and as such can contain a lot of files and at the same time is so small that it can be easily carried around is really wonderful.
It is also not difficult to use at all as all you have to do is connect the flash drive to a USB port and you are good to go.
This is such a huge market and there are a lot of brands with their lineup of flash drives all claiming to be the best of course.
Examples of these brands are Transcend, Samsung, Sony, Sandisk, Toshiba, Imation, etc.
To make things easier for you, we have put together a list of flash drives you should check out. Don’t worry, we didn’t forget to add the prices.
Cheap Flash Drive Price In Nigeria
- Samsung 16gb Usb Flash Drive – Metal: 2,200 naira
- Samsung USB Flash Drive 16GB Mini-Pen Drive Storage Device U Disk: 1,600 naira
- Sandisk 16GB Cruzer Dial Flash Drive: 2,780 naira
- Sandisk 16GB Cruzer Force Stainless Steel USB Flash Drive: 2,100 naira
- Sandisk 16GB OTG Dual USB Flash Drive 2.0: 2,400 naira
- Sandisk 16GB Ultra OTG Dual USB Flash Drive: 2,500 naira
- Team Group 16GB C171 USB 2.0 Flash Drive (TC17116GB01): 2,800 naira
- Toshiba Top Quality 16gb Flash Drive: 7,200 naira
- Transcend 16GB Flash Drive (JetFlash 300): 2,500 naira
- HP 32GB Flash Drive Metal: 2,650 naira
- Imation 32GB Flash Drive: 2,400 naira
- Samsung USB Flash Drive 32GB Mini Pen Drive Storage Device U Disk: 2,500 naira
- 32gb Samsung Flash Drive: 2,500 naira
- Sandisk 32GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive: 2,678 naira
- 32gb Toshiba Usb Flash Drive: 2,400 naira
- Sandisk 32GB OTG Dual USB Flash Drive 2.0: 3,550 naira
- Toshiba 32GB Flash Drive: 3,400 naira
- Blazen Flash Drive 32GB USB 3.0: 3,325 naira
- Samsung USB Flash Drive Disk 32GB USB Metal Mini Pen Drive: 2,569 naira
- Sony 32gb Usb Flash Drive: 2,700 naira
- Transcend 32gb Transcend Flash Drive: 2,400 naira
- Samsung USB Flash Drive 64GB Mini Pen Drive Storage Device U Disk: 5,300 naira
- 64GB USB OTG Dual Drive For Android Devices And Computers Flash Drive: 5,800 naira
- BestWHD Metal Waterproof USB Flash Drive 64GB USB 2.0 Memory Stick: 5,500 naira
- BestWHD OTG Memory Usb Stick 64GB Usb Flash Drive For Android: 5,500 naira
- Samsung 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Duo (OTG): 13,000 naira
- Sandisk 64GB Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive: 6,940 naira
- Sandisk 64GB Cruzer Glide 3.0 USB Flash Drive: 5,950 naira
- Sandisk 64GB Ultra OTG Dual USB Flash Drive 3.0: 6,800 naira
Some people might be of the assumption that all they need to know before proceeding to get a flash drive is just the brand they wish to go for and the price. Well, that is not right. There are other factors that are just as important as the brand and price that you should thoroughly decide on before purchasing the flash drive. We will be looking into some of these factors.
USB Disks Memory
The first factor we should look into is the memory of the flash drive. Of course everyone prefers a flash drive that has a lot of memory but the thing is that the bigger the memory then the more money you will have to spend on it.
So unless it is absolutely necessary, what are you really going to do with all the extra space?
Check out a 32 GB flash drive for instance, now that is a lot of memory that you can store a lot of information on and it is not that expensive.
A 64 GB flash drive on the other hand will cost you much more, more than two times the amount you can get a 32 GB flash drive for.
Hope now you understand what we are talking about. But then again, you are the one that will be making use of the flash drive and you are one that knows the amount of memory that will be okay for you, so feel free to go for the one that you are certain will serve you better and is also within your budget.
Flash Disk Reading and Writing Speed
Next factor that we are looking at is the Reading and Writing Speed. Most people do not think about this earlier so they end up purchasing any flash drive that has a very large space and by the time they have gotten a taste of how slow the flash drive is they start to regret.
To avoid this, ensure that you are not just going for space alone but the reading and writing speed as well. For instance a write speed of 16 Mb/s is not bad.
Flash Drive Size and Power
If you are one of those people that love over the top designs and attachments to your gadgets, when it comes to flash drives it will be best to tone it down a bit. The simpler the flash drive the better for you. If it has too many moving parts it might break easily.
More so if the design is complicated or bulky it will be very difficult to make use of the other ports seeing how they ports are always arranged. Also consider the material that the flash is made out of.
Go for a quality flash drive with a simple design and you will be glad you did.
In addition, you really don’t need some of the embellishments that manufacturers pack their flash drives with just to make it more attractive and of course more expensive. One of such is a fingerprint system. Just stick with the simple ones and you won’t regret it.