With much focus on health and fitness, people are beginning to take much cognizance to what they eat and their diets. While doctors have recommended healthy eating and a considerable level of exercise, fruit intake still remains on top of the list.
The introduction of juice extractors has made it simpler for buyers to separate the juice in different natural products with ease without having to suck the juice out of the fruit themselves.
In this post, we will take a look at prices of some of the most common juice extractors in the market today. We will also take a look at basic things to look out for when selecting one.
Juice extractors are available in various types and sizes. They vary in designs, capacities, power output rate and of course, prices. They can be purchased directly from the manufacturers or from distributors across the country.
For comfort, they can likewise be gotten in contemporary stores or from online stores. Here, we will take a look at prices of some of the most common types and brands of juice extractors in the market today.
Juice Extractors in Nigeria : NGN 5,000 – NGN 100,000
Kenwood Juice Extractors
- Kenwood Juice Extractor 40 Watts JE290 – 7,000 naira – N10,000 naira Kenwood Juice
- Extractor 700 Watts JEM500SS – 30,000 naira – 45,000 naira Kenwood Juice Extractor
- 700 Watts JE680 Anti Drip – 48,000 naira – 55,000 naira
- Kenwood Juice Extractor 1500 Watts Anti Drip – 90,000 naira – 100,000 naira
- Kenwood Juice Extractor 340 Watts JEP010 Anti Drip – 18,000 naira – 25,000 naira
Master Chef Juice Extractors
- Master Chef 7 in 1 Juice Extractor and Blender – 14,000 naira – 18,000 naira
- Master Chef Juice Extractor – 6,500 naira – 10,000 naira
- Master Chef 4 in 1 Pro-Speed Turbo Juice Extractor 1.25 Litres – 13,000 naira – 17,000 naira
Century Juice Extractors
- Century CJE-8221-D Juice Extractor 1 Litre – 12,000 naira – 15,000 naira
- Century CJE-8221-A Juice Extractor 1 Litre – 13,000 naira – 17,000 naira
- Century CJE-8221-B1 Juice Extractor 1 Litre – 13,000 naira – 17,000 naira
- Century CJE-8221-C Juice Extractor 1 Litre – 22,000 –27,000 naira
- Century Juice Extractor 850 Watts – 28,000 naira – 35,000 naira
Nakai Japan Juice Extractors
- Nakai Japan Juice Extractor 600 Watts – 9,000 naira – 14,000 naira
- Nakai Japan Juice Extractor 800 Watts – 12,000 naira – 22,000 naira
Binatone Juice Extractors
- Binatone Turbo Powered Juice Extractor JE-880 – 16,000 naira – 22,000 naira
- Binatone Turbo Powered Juice Extractor JE-580 – 17,000 naira – 22,000 naira
Legend Juice Extractors
- Legend Fruit Juice Extractor Pro 900 Watts – 32,000 naira – 42,000 naira
- Legend Fruit Juice Extractor Pro 850 Watts – 27,000 naira – 35,000 naira
- Eurosonic Juice Extractor – 5,000 naira – 11,000 naira
- Polyster Juice Extractor JE-388 – 10,000 naira – 18,000 Naira
- Andrew James Juice Extractor – 29,000 – 50,000 naira
The variation in costs is because of different factors which incorporates the place and time of procurement and cash conversion rate at the time of procurement. It should also be noted that the power output rate and types of juice extractors significantly affect the eventual prices they go for. In addition, the size of the juice extractor influences the inevitable cost.
Before Buying a Juice Extractor
The juice extractors market has enjoyed a high boost in recent times. Due to the high demand of the appliance. There are now different kinds brands, class, sizes and designs of fruit extractors in the market.
The various options available in the market today has only made it more difficult for one to pick a particular juice maker. When you are buying a juice extractor, it is important to consider some basic factors. These elements assist you with streamlining your alternatives and pick the best juice extractor for you. Some of these factors are:
Budget: This is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a juice extractor and should be at the forefront of your mind. Juice extractors have different prices depending on the type you want. If you are going for a portable extractor with not so high power output, you can find a lot of options that are less than 15,000 naira.
However, if you are looking to really invest in a bigger juice extractor for more commercial purposes, you can get a great one between 14,000 naira and 50,000 naira. Some commercial extractors can be gotten for over 60,000 naira.
Ease and use of time to setup: The time it takes to set up, disassemble and clean a juicer is vaunted in many marketing instances. Once you have used a juicer a few times, you become proficient at setting it up and disabling it.
While some juicers are easy to set up and disassemble, others are quite more complicated and could require more time. It is essential you go for one that is easy to set up, pack and clean when need be. This saves you a considerable amount of time and energy.
Size: This is one of the major factors to consider when picking a juice extractor. You need to consider how often you’d be using the juicer and the quantity. This will enable you to know the exact size you should go for.
Look and Overall design: While colour or shape might not necessarily matter, you might want to go for a simple white or black juicer, or you can decide to go for one that adds a fortune of colour to your kitchenette.
Whatever you prefer, you most likely would not have a problem getting a colour that fits your preference. It is also important to consider the weight of the juice extractor especially if you want the type you can move from one part of the kitchen to another.
Other Features: There are a lot of juicers that come with a variety of food processing features. For instance, many juicers can now make ice creams and sorbets, pasta, crush ice and coffee. Some can even make soya and almond milk and a host of other grinding and shredding features.
To save money, it is advisable to go for juice extractors that can do more than just extracting the juice. Consider other features and functionality of the type you are going for before you pick one.