Video Camera Prices in Nigeria (July 2020) – There was a period when not anyone could own a video camera. It used to be so costly that only the very rich people in the society could comfortably purchase one.
Not just were the cameras available those times very costly but there were very few types so those who had the money to make the purchase those times did not particularly have the luxury of choice or options.
They just went with what was available or what they could lay their hands on.
Fortunately all these are in the past . These days, with technological progress that has been made over time, there are now a lot of video cameras with different features that you will even have a hard time selecting one.
The changes and progress that has been recorded with regards to video cameras is simply mind blowing. There are some that are so simple to you and you wouldn’t have to stress you bothering about technicality.
Another amazing fact is that purchasing a video camera is no more something that only the very rich and high class of the society can do.
This is because there are a lot of types, brands and designs in the market and they come with different prices so you are definitely going to see something that serves you so well and that you can comfortably afford.
The most important thing remains that you can now easily get a device with which to capture those beautiful moments you wish to relive over and over again.
As we mentioned before, these video cameras are available in different types, but one of the most popular ones is the camcorder. You can get these camcorders in various sizes, designs and memory capacities.
You should always be aware of the memory capacity of the camcorder that you want to purchase as the device can only record as much as the memory capacity can contain.
The most recent types of camcorders are even wi-fi and internet enabled, which implies that you can record a video and upload it directly to your social media. It doesn’t end there as you are equally able to tweak the video to your taste.
There are also HD video cameras, waterproof video cameras that enable you record videos under water without any fear of damaging the video recorder, e.t.c.
Different people have different things that they need in any video camera that they purchase and the good news is that there is one for every body and budget.
Below is a list of video cameras and their prices for your consideration.
Video Camera Prices in Nigeria
- Sony Video FDR-AXI Digital 4K Camcorder: 1,700,000 naira to 1,900,000 naira
- Canon Video LEGRIA HF R706 camcorder: 125,000 naira to 133,000 naira
- Panasonic Video MDH2 HD professional camcorder: 330,000 naira to 360,000 naira
- Boblov Video ORDRO HDV-D395 HD Camcorder: 45,000 naira to 50,000 naira
- Sony Video HXR-NX5 Professional Camcorder: 1,300,000 naira to 1,700,000 naira
- Canon Video LEGRIA HF R606 Camcorder: 150,000 naira to 170,000 naira
- Panasonic Video HC-V180 Camcorder: 90,000 naira to 130,000 naira
- Boblov Video WN9 1296P full HD Camcorder: 28,000 naira to 30,000 naira
- Sony Video HDR-CX405 Handy Camcorder: 85,000 naira to 120,000 naira
- Sony Video HC-V160 camcorder: 80,000 naira to 90,000 naira
- Sony Video PXW-X160 full HD Handheld camcorder: 1,800,000 naira to 2,000,000 naira
- Canon Video LEGRIA HF R806 Camcorder: 150,000 naira to 160,000 naira
- Canon Video VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder: 120,000 naira to 125,000 naira
- Canon Video XA11 compact HD Camcorder: 560,000 naira to 600,000 naira
- Panasonic Video AG-AC130EN camcorder: 1,300,000 naira to 1,400,000 naira
- Panasonic Video HC V100 camcorder: 80,000 naira to 90,000 naira
- Panasonic Video HC V160 camcorder: 115,000 naira to 120,000 naira
- Panasonic Video HC-X1000 DCI Camcorder: 900,000 naira to 920,000 naira
- Canon Video XA30 Professional Camcorder: 480,000 naira to 520,000 naira
- Canon Video XA10 pro camcorder: 420,000 naira to 450,000 naira
- Canon Video XF205 HD professional camcorder: 1,000,000 naira to 1,200,000 naira
- Sony Video Action Camera (HDR-AS30V): 90,000 naira to 100,000 naira
- Sony Video HXR-MC2500 Camcorder: 520,000 naira to 550,000 naira
- Sony Video HVR-Z5 professional HDV camcorder: 1,300,000 naira to 1,400,000 naira
- Sony Video PWX-Z10 Camcorder: 1,600,000 naira to 1,800,000 naira
- Sony Video Digital Camera Video Camcorder: 20,000 naira to 26,000 naira
- Sony Video MHS-FS2 Bloggie Due Camcorder: 73,000 naira to 76,000 naira d
Video cameras are really in high demand in the Nigerian gadget market as people make the purchase both for personal and professional use.
A lot of video cameras are sold daily in the country and that is not surprising at all as people are apparently finding that having video cameras of their own is a sure and convenient way to ensure that they always capture those interesting moments that matter.
Others also find that mastering how to make use of certain video cameras could put food on their table and so they make the purchase for professional purposes. The bottom line is that the market for video cameras in the country keeps getting bigger.
Bear it in mind however that as these video cameras vary in features and functionality, so are their prices different. Professional cameras are more expensive than the video cameras that are just for personal use. Other factors that affect the prices of video cameras include brand, place of purchase, currency exchange rate, etc.
You can purchase the Video camera of your choice from gadget stores in your locality. You can also buy directly from the manufacturers or their distributors in various locations across the country. Another easy and convenient way is to make the purchase from online stores such as Jumia, Konga, Amazon, etc.
More On Video Camera
We have already spoken on the reasons why people purchase video cameras. It is now important for us to discuss the things that you should put into consideration before you make the purchase. You have to know exactly what you need in a video camera and the reason that you are purchasing the camera.
It is not right for you to just walk into a gadget store and purchase any Video camera that catches your fancy, you need to be sure of what you are buying.
The important factors that you should consider before purchasing a video camera are as follows;
Size: This factor is very important. You need to be sure of the size that will serve you well. You wouldn’t want a video camera that is too bulky if you are purchasing the video camera just for personal use and you wouldn’t want one that is too small or compact if you are purchasing the video camera for professional use. Nevertheless, it all comes down to the size that you are comfortable with so just make your decisions wisely.
Be sure of the memory capacity of the video camera. While some video cameras make room for extra external memory card slot, others only make use of internal memory storage. So you have to put this into consideration.
Also put into consideration the Lens quality of the video camera. This is very important.
Finally you need to know how much you are willing to spend for a video camera. This will help you narrow the number of video cameras you need to check out.
As we have pointed out earlier there are different brands of video cameras in the market, all coming with various features, functionality and of course price. You are very likely to find a video camera that you can afford and that can serve you well.
Filed in Camera Prices